Collection of Personal Information
DOPPIO’’S does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from DOPPIO’’S
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a member on DOPPIO’’S website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on DOPPIO’’S website.
Security of Your Personal Information
DOPPIO’’S ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from DOPPIO’’S website. In exceptional circumstances DOPPIO’’S may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. DOPPIO’’S is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.